Closing Date: April 30, 2020
You have developed a brand new product or an innovative solution? Then get moving and register it at our award website. An internal jury of experts will make a selection of the best entries in each category. Then the toughest jury we could think of (the readers of our print- and online publications) will be called upon to give us their vote on the jury’s choices.
This is the way how to fill this application form below correctly:
- Your personal information: Fill in a natural person as contact for us for feedback, incl. all contact data.
IMPORTANT: If you are registering on behalf of a company, please provide the address of that company.
- Title: company, product name, type
- Category: Choose the right category with the tip box
- Description: Please tell us with a running text the facts about your product/solution. Avoid "marketing speech". Amount: 750 characters incl. space
- Innovations: Tell us, what is the unique selling point of your product. E.g. regarding utility, cost effectiveness or meaning for the market
- Image: Upload a photo with 300 dpi as JPG or TIF (link see below)
- "Informationen englisch/deutsch": Please register an English and a German version of the text in the designated fields
- Register: Please think of submitting the registration with the blue button down below on the left side - and please consider: You are not able to submit the registration unless you fill both the fields of "Informationen (englisch)" and "Informationen (deutsch)"!
How the winners will be elected:
From all applications a jury will select and nominate the products for the final election. Our readers of the print issues GIT Labor-Fachzeitschrift and G.I.T. laboratory Journal and of the related online-communities of GIT Laborfachzeitschrift and G.I.T Laboratory Journal are then asked to vote for the winners.
Closing date for registration and upload for Wiley Analytical Science Award 2021 is on April 30, 2020.