Are you searching for a system that allows you to set up and perform comprehensive measurements, analyze measuring data and visualize and document results in no time?
Then benefit from the outstanding performance and functionality of our turnkey m+p Coda solution:
- m+p Coda supports a large number of high-precision, powerful USB, Ethernet, LXIbus and VXIbus-based acquisition hardware scalable for any test size: the compact cube I/O chassis from United Electronic Industries, m+p international’s own m+p VibPilot and m+p VibRunner frontends, and the high-channel count systems from VTI Instruments.
- Measurement of any physical quantity: temperature, strain, pressure, force, acceleration, rotation, frequency, power, etc.
- Tools for efficient parameterization of many hundreds of channels, import of parameterizations e.g. by means of Excel files.
- Client/server architecture
- Easy integration of other and existing measuring devices.
m+p Coda shows its excellence in many applications:
- Measurements and data analysis on test stands and test assemblies.
- Performance and functional tests of turbo-compressors, gas and steam turbines, jet engines, gearboxes, generators.
- Experimental structural testing, multi-axis strain and stress analyses.
- Process monitoring in power plants, refineries, at production lines.
- Static and dynamic structural tests, e.g. on aircraft and rail vehicles.
And if the extensive standard m+p Coda functions should not cover your requirements completely?
m+p international’s development team advises you, develops a complete solution concept and realizes your project: software, measurement hardware and computers, sensors and test assemblies – everything from a single source, at a fixed price.
Whitepaper-Download (817 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...