With the new LCD monitors type EYE-LCD-4700-24NB-IPD8, eyevis provides monitor with ebedded IP decoding solution. The deocder solution is based on eyevis NPX-IPD8 decoder unit for netpix graphics controllers. The displays come with a screen diagonal of 47" and offer best image quality, high resolution, narrow bezels and unique operability in 24/7 applications. This solution is also available in 42" (EYE-LCD-4200-24NB-IPD8).
Thanks to the narrow bezel the displays are a first choice for modular video wall applications. The gap between the image contents of adjacent screens measures only 30 mm. eyevis implemented numerous optimised features to prevent so called "Image Sticking" effects which are likely to occur on other LCD monitors, especially when static content is displayed over prolonged time.
Whether you want to display video signals or computer signals, any kind of data can be displayed on the EYE-LCD-4700-24NB-IPD8. In combination with the eyevis netpix controller and eyecon software you can create a video wall system that perfectly fits smaller control rooms in which space is a main criteria.
eyevis provides all necessary accessories for wall and ceiling installations. Moreover, we offer a range of customised solutions (supporting stands, mobile stands, etc.). Special casings are also available (vandalism-proof, environmental influences, etc.).
Embedded NPX-IPD8 IP Decoder Solution eyevis' new IP streaming video decoding solution offers the next generation of universal decoding of IP streams from cameras, encoders and DVRs over video IP networks. This fully digital solution provides multi vendor capability for the decoding of any integrated IP video stream.
Key benefits of embedded IP decoding:
Universal decoding solution for multiple codec formats and for systems from different camera / encoder manufacturers.
- Reduces costs for equipment, setup, and maintenance
- Two independent decoding processors per IPD8
- Fully digital solution with HD image quality
- Very flexible (upgradable for future requirements) and expandable
- Support for H.264 decoding with 25/30 frames/s on all decoder channels simultaneously
- Decodes resolutions from CIF, D1, MegaPixel up to HD
- Support for individual codecs and special customized integrations Supported network protocols
- RTP (Real-Time Protocol over Ethernet)
- RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
- Multicast and Unicast for these protocols are also supported.
Key features of the LCD:
- Detail Expansion Optimised display of very small details. Particularly in dark areas, even smallest details - not visible on conventional displays - can be displayed generating an extremely brilliant and high-contrast image.
- Optimised Cooling Concept The intelligent cooling system has an open loop and a closed loop. making it very energy efficient, maintenance-free and reduces the cost of ownership. Furthermore, a special sealing method avoids dust accumulation inside the display.
- Dynamic Contrast Control Innovative technique for incessant correction of the backlight brightness and contrast of the TFT cells, resulting in a natural, very high-contrast image and reduced power consumption.
- Intelligent Noise Reduction Intelligent algorithms suppress the "noise" typical for analog signals, while optimising image performance.
- Dynamic Pixel Refreshing A special system driving the TFT cells avoids image sticking and increases display lifetime considerably.
- Pixel Shifting Continuous shifting of the entire image in different directions prevents image sticking. At normal viewing distance, this is almost not visible. If required by the application, the shifting area can be adjusted manually.
- Soft Picture Mode An intelligent scaling mechanism smoothes out extreme contrast transitions. This process avoids the so called boundary line image sticking, which occurs at "sharp" transitions (e.g. black to white). If required, the degree of "softening" can be adjusted manually.
- Temperature Control System Active temperature control, monitors the heat level and controls the fans.
- True Movie Mode Special method for the high-quality display of video signals, e.g. DVDs up to HD in 1080i (e.g. Blue-Ray).
Whitepaper-Download (392 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...