The TecXon lamp technology always provides the necessary light reserve. The flexible customized adaptation system allows the connection to nearly all known fibre light guide systems. >Cash Back< through the characteristically long working life of the lamp which amounts to approx. 5,000 h (35W) and 3,000h (50W) as compared to that of a halogen lamp. Colour-true dimming of light intensity through shutter technology (iris). Ideal for high-performance light guide fibres thanks to exact focus of light source. Characteristics
- Compact design, small dimensions
- Extremely long working life of lamp up to 6,000h
- 35W and 50W versions available
- VIS and UV versions
- Absolute colour trueness of light through iris control
- Low noise (temperature-controlled)
- High-Tech lamp system with heat protection for light guide system
- Illumination by customized or standardised fibre light guide systems
- Universally applicable: electronics, mechanical engineering, criminal investigation, etc.
Whitepaper-Download (413 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...