The next generation Oxytherm+ oxygen electrode control unit combines striking aesthetics with enhanced features and functionality offering significant advances in flexibility and performance over previous generations of electrode control unit. As a complete system, Oxytherm+ provides a convenient yet powerful tool for measurements of oxygen evolution or uptake across a broad range of liquid-phase samples from chloroplast extractions to mitochondrial suspensions with oxygen concentrations up to 100%.
- Convenient, low-cost system for teaching of photosynthesis & espiration measurements using oxygen electrode.
- DW1/AD electrode chamber with base mounted S1 oxygen electrode disc.
- Oxyview control unit with integral magnetic stirrer.
- Oxygen content of sample displayed as mV or percentage O2.
- User-friendly configuration via a responsive 4 button control panel and a a series of comprehensive menu screens
- Analogue output for connection to a chart recorder or other external recording device.
- Minimal footprint (90 x 135mm) allowing multiple units where bench space is limited.
- Clear cast acrylic DW1 oxygen electrode unit with integral electrode sensor
- Integral stirrer unit drives a magnetic follower to ensure adequate sample mixing
- Computer controlled oxygen electrode system with direct on-screen display of traces
- Custom Windows® software for instrument control & data analysis
- System expansion to 8 channels via purchase of additional components
- System for Photosynthesis & Respiration Measurement in Liquid-Phase.
- Compact (170 x 85 x 40mm), lightweight (565gms)
- Large-scale screening capacity up to 1000 full trace data files
- High time resolution detection for discrimination of fast fluorescence induction kinetics
- Saturating high intensity focused LED array for accurate determination of Fmax.
- Upload user-defined, repeatable experimental protocols for automatic field execution
- Interchangeable sensor unit cables with lengths of up to 20 metres
- Windows® data transfer & analysis software. Portable Fluorescence Measurement System.
The Handy PEA is a transportable fluorescence measuring instrument for sheets, algae and needles. The measurements are reproducible. It is extreme easy and has compact mass.
Liquid-Phase Sensor for Handy PEA
- Convenient "Plug & Play" design allows direct connection to Handy PEA in place of standard sensor head.
- Records OJIP parameters from liquid-phase samples held in 2ml capped vials.
- Range of amplification settings from x0.25 - x4.0 in addition to x10 gain in Handy PEA (effective max. gain of x40).
- High intensity single red LED (637nm) providing up to 3500 μmol m-2 s-1.
- Auto-zero function subtracts detector residual current.
- 12V DC power supply.
The M-PEA (Multi-Function Plant Efficiency Analyser) combines high quality fast fluorescence kinetic and P700+ absorbance studies with ground-breaking Delayed Fluorescence measurements providing one of the most comprehensive systems for the investigation of plant photosynthetic efficiency available.
- Ultra-portable Chlorophyll Fluorimeter.
- Rapid screening capability with single button operation & storage of up to 200 full data sets.
- Automatic calculation of parameters including Fv/Fm & OJIP analysis.
- Robust enclosure with sealed, high intensity optics.
- 100kHz sampling frequency with 16 bit resolution.
- Bluetooth wireless data transfer as standard.
- Powerful Windows data transfer & analysis software included.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...