Due to a series of detail improvements the filtration system RSFgenius is now offering an extended range of performance features. In addition to its well-known advantages including the efficient high-pressure screen cleaning and high number of automatic screen re-uses, pressure consistency to +/- 1,5 bar, +/- 0.05% loss of melt as well as minimal dwell time of the melt, it is characterized by the following features:
- Applicable for all polymers including highly corrosive materials, such as polymers with fluorine or bromine additives- Increased active screen area to 3.000 cm2
- Increased number of automatic screen re-uses up to 400
- Finer micron rates down to 1-2 µm
- Expanded control and monitoring of the complete process due to an extensive process data monitoring system.
- Fine tuning and service work can be carried out without influencing the process.
Thus the RSFgenius combines all positive properties a filtration system can offer.
Whitepaper-Download (717 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...