The model SA-30 vertical micro-pipette puller is designed for the fabrication of basic micro-pipettes and patch-type pipettes. It will pull micro-pipettes with tip diameters as small as 0.3um and moderate taper lengths (10 to 15mm). By using an included patching attachment, the SA-30 will pull the standard double pull patch-type pipette. Used with thin wall glass capillaries, it will generate pipettes or needles suitable for micro-injection studies. The P-30 is ideal for student laboratories and other situations which call for an economical, reliable pipette pulling device.
F E A T U R E S > SA - 3 0
- Pulls-electrodes with tip diameters down to 0.3µm, consistently and reliably.
- A micrometer allows precise reproducibility of trip point settings in producing fine micro-electrodes.
- Full three digit digital controls for accurate setting of heat and pull values.
- Constant current power supplies for filament and pull solenoid.
- Enclosed front to reduce variability caused by drafts.
- Dual(manually) switched heat settings for patch pulling or two different types of micro-pipettes.
- All working parts are made from corrosion resistant material.
- Two heating assemblies available; platinum/iridium (recommended) or Nichrome coil.
- Built in RFI filter and dual voltage/dual frequency operation.
- Rubber padded jaws to minimize breakage of capillary tubing.
- Designed to take up a minimum of bench space.
- Slope of the front panel aids in preventing glass from entering cabinet/solenoid mechanism.
Andere Puller auf Anfrage. Zum Beispiel: David Kopf, Sutter, usw.
ist aus unserem Archiv!
Aktuelle Produkte finden Sie über die Suche ...